Copyright

ALL ARTWORK COPYRIGHTED BY HEATHER JANE MAPLES UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Crafts

Decorative Gourd Bird Houses
Currently FOR SALE but quantities are limited!
Small- $12
Medium- $15
Large- $20

"The Toones" Decorative Gourd Bird House

I painted this for my friends as a wedding present.  On one side I painted their portraits with their wedding date above them and on the other side I wrote their last name.  I topped it off with a big burlap bow for a little something extra and they loved it!



Decorative Door Hanger

Decorative Door Hanger Cross


Decorative Door Hanger Cross with bible verse

Round Chalkboard Platter
(Front)
I found a big wooden platter among all my craft supplies and decided to give it new life! I decorated the back with a bright floral design and covered the front with chalkboard paint. 

(Back)

Small Square Chalkboard Sign
(Front)

(Back)


"The Maples" Ceramic Plate

When I was in high school and college I worked as a custom artist at a local pottery shop in my home town of Bowling Green, Kentucky.  The last time I went home, I stopped by and painted a plate to hang in my house.  I decided that cartoon versions of my husband and I would be far more fitting to our personalities and lifestyle than some dignified landscape or a bunch of fancy designs. 
Chalk/Cork Board

It's the best of both worlds!  Use the push pins to attach grocery lists or receipts and use the chalk board to write down reminders or little love notes.

Red Vintage Picture Frame 19x21.5"

I made this frame as a gift for my friend, Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment